As a young boy, Fjällräven founder Åke Nordin enjoyed spending time outdoors and he began at an early age to improve and develop his own outdoor equipment. He was least impressed with the backpacks that were available, so as a 14-year-old he hammered together his first frame backpack, and this backpack eventually became the start of his company, Fjällräven. Since then our backpacks have been praised by users around the world and even won prestigious awards.
We have gathered here some information that can be good to know about backpacks – both before buying one and before heading out into the outdoors.
• Tips for your purchase – how to choose a backpackHere you can find our entire range of products:Fjällräven backpacks
• Improve your carrying technique – a few words about the body’s ability to carry heavy loads
• Important functions on trekking backpacks
• How to pack a balanced backpack for better comfort
• Trekking light – tips for saving weight