From the farm Brattlandsgården in the heart of the Swedish mountains, comes this knitted sweater made from wool sourced from Fjällräven’s very own herd of Jämtland sheep. Limited edition, knitted in Sweden from wool taken from the first shearing in our sustainable wool project. This wool gives each sweater a beautiful lustre and a slight natural variation in colour, as we have decided not to dye the yarn. The sweater is a step on Fjällräven’s journey towards sustainable wool production, with an aim to create 100% traceability and the highest possible focus on animal welfare, the environment and quality.
- 100% traceable wool from Brattlandsgården Farm in Åre, Sweden.
- Spun and knitted in Sweden, sewn up in Estonia.
- Structured knitting gives excellent insulation.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Round neckline.
- Ribbed neck, cuffs and hem.
- Fine wool fibres (< 20 micron) give a soft feel.
*Limited edition. Availability as long as initial stock lasts