Ask a friend to take your measurements while standing in a straight and relaxed position without shoes. Remember that the tape measure should not be pulled too tight around the body but not be too loose either.
Avoid bulky clothes
For the most accurate result, you should be measured wearing only your undergarments or close-fitting clothing, for example, a base layer. It’s not a good idea to measure yourself wearing jeans, sweaters or other bulky clothing.
1. Head - Measure the head around the biggest part and above your eyebrows.
2. Arm Length - Bend the elbow slightly, then measure from the centre back of the neck, over the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
3. Bust - Measure straight under your arms around your body at the fullest part of your bust.
4. Waist - Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
5. Seat - Standing with your feet hip-width apart, measure around your hips at the widest part.
6. Inner Leg Length - Standing in a straight position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.