Technical shell jacket for alpine trekking or ski touring. Articulated fit and stretchy, quiet material with maximum freedom of movement in steep terrain. At the same time you also have complete protection from rain, sleet, snow and strong winds.
- Waterproof, breathable Eco-Shell.
- 100% polyester (partially recycled).
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation.
- Technical, articulated cut.
- Reinforcements in aramid-based Corylon.
- Adjustable hood with room for a helmet.
- Seams placed to prevent chafing.
- Water-resistant two-way zipper with inside protective flap.
- Ventilation zippers in the sides.
- Zippered chest pockets.
- Mesh pockets inside chest pockets.
- Velcro adjustments at sleeve cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Zipper pullers easy to grip with gloves on.
- RECCO reflector.
510 g in size S
Corylon: 94% Polyamide, 6% Aramid