Comfortable base-layer long johns in merino blend. Four different fabrics with different knitting techniques for the optimal combination of warmth, ventilation and freedom of movement. Perfect for all kinds of outdoor pursuits with varying levels of activity, and extra practical on long trips as wool resists bad odours.
- Soft, comfortable merino blend.
- Body-mapping design.
- High-loft wool terry over the knees, crotch and rear.
- Terry knitting gives maximum warmth.
- Wool mesh at the sides and over the front of the thighs.
- Mesh ventilates well and gives excellent freedom of movement.
- Rib-knitted lower legs.
- Waistband with elastic and comfortable loop structure inside.
- Flatlock seams reduce the risk of chafing.
- Merino wool wicks moisture away and warms even when damp.
- Synthetic fibres for durability and easy care.
- Mulesing-free, traceable merino wool.
230 g in size M
Wool mesh: 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide
Wool terry: 52% Wool, 35% Polyester, 13% Polyamide
Wool rib: 95% Wool, 5% Elastane