Technical outdoor trousers for unlimited freedom of movement in steep terrain. Light, strong material and innovative taping give trousers that are both durable and pliant. Their excellent breathability makes them perfect for strenuous activities, all year round.
- Light, strong and water-resistant G-1000 Lite Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Double layers of G-1000 Eco over the rear.
- Reinforcements in aramid-based Corylon.
- Technical, articulated cut.
- Taped seams.
- Ventilation zippers from the hips to knees.
- Zippers in the lower sides for easy putting on/taking off.
- Zippered leg pockets.
- Two hand pockets.
- Equipment loop at the waist.
- Openings for kneepads (an accessory).
- Adjustment straps at the leg endings.
- RECCO reflector.
- Impregnated with Greenland Wax.
670 g in size 48
G-1000|Organic Cotton|Recycled Polyester
G-1000® Lite Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Corylon: 94% Polyamide, 6% Aramid
Adjustable leg endings: