Light version of the classic Expedition Down Jacket from 1974, here with 35% less down to suit milder winter climates. Otherwise exactly like the original: generous hood, yellow adjustment cords and spacious pockets.
- 100% polyamide.
- Hardwearing outer fabric with PFC-free impregnation.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Stitch-through down channels.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders.
- Adjustable hood.
- Classic yellow drawcords and leather details.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Two top-loaded pockets with flaps.
- Pockets have extra openings from the sides.
- Inside storage pocket with zipper.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with press buttons.
1060 g in size S
90% goose down, 10% feather
Non textile parts of animal origin: