Technical, well-insulated down jacket for challenging winter conditions.Technical, well-insulated down jacket packed with practical features for reliable functionality during winter activities. Insulated baffles keep warmth in and suspenders let you keep the jacket “on” without using the sleeves – to make sure it doesn't blow away in windy conditions.
- 100% recycled polyamide.
- Pliant, wind- and water-resistant fabric.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Brick-layer down channel construction eliminates heat loss.
- Extra synthetic padding on the shoulders and lower arms.
- Double layers of fabric on the shoulders, hood, cuffs and rear.
- Inside reinforced against wear from a climbing harness.
- Insulated baffles in the collar, cuffs and hem.
- Adjustable hood with room for a helmet.
- Detachable suspenders with elastic attachments.
- Robust zipper with inside protective flap and press buttons.
- Two chest pockets and two hand pockets.
- Inside pocket and spacious storage pockets.
- Velcro at sleeve cuffs and drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Repair kit.
1240 g in size M
95% goose down, 5% feather
Non textile parts of animal origin: