In these unprecedented times we find ourselves on unstable footing and unsure of best next steps. One thing we all must do is to protect the health of our employees and communities.
Therefore, we will extend the temporary closing of our 33 retail stores across North America, our warehouse and website orders through April 10th.
It’s important for our employees and customers to stay safely at home and to enjoy nature consistent with CDC guidance.
We will do all we can to support you during this time. Please note the following changes through April 10th:
- Our customer service team is available from 8am-5pm MT in their home offices to address any questions you have during our store and website closure, we are here for you: 1-855-996-3746.
- Returns, tailoring & repair pick-ups are on hold until we re-open our stores and website.
- Our 30-day return policy will be extended to accommodate in-store and website returns upon their re-opening.
- Since you can’t shop with us right now, please support your local community stores by visiting our Store Locator to find their websites.
- Fjällräven has thrived because of our incredible customers and passionate, dedicated employees. We cannot wait to see you again in person in our stores, on our website and, in the place we all love, in nature.
As we all stay at home, we will be sharing how you best can stay connected to nature during this time. Please use these resources to be reminded that nature is indeed, waiting.
Fjällräven Foxtrail - Fjällräven stories from the Trail.
Learn more about gear, get inspired and prepare for your upcoming adventures in nature.
Nature is waiting – To access nature while you are inside.
Learn more on our Instagram Fjallraven_na
We will share opportunities, people and ways to connect you to nature while you are inside.
Take care of each other and be well.
Fjällräven CEO of Americas
Read the Fjällräven global COVID-19 statement.