Technical outdoor jacket with an articulated fit and reliable features. Light, strong material and innovative taping give a jacket that is both durable and pliant. Its excellent breathability makes it perfect for strenuous activities, all year round.
- Light, strong and water-resistant G-1000 Lite Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Durable G-1000 Eco on the shoulders.
- Reinforcements in aramid-based Corylon.
- Technical, articulated cut.
- Seams placed to prevent chafing.
- Adjustable hood with room for a helmet.
- Two chest pockets with concealed zippers.
- Mesh pockets inside chest pockets.
- Two-way zipper with inside protective flap.
- Ventilation zippers in the sides.
- Easy-grip zipper pullers.
- Velcro adjustments at sleeve cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- RECCO reflector.
- Impregnated with Greenland Wax.
wash separately, do not use fabric softener
G-1000® Lite Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Corylon: 94% polyamide, 6% aramid
G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. G-1000 Lite Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Corylon: 94% polyamide, 6% aramid.
in size S