Fjällräven USA will give 1 Kånken Classic away each day from July 24th through August 31st 2020 and 6 Kånken Prize Packs - one each Sunday. Entrants are eligible for a chance to win 1 Kånken Classic bag (style 23510) for each day they choose to enter the contest and each Sunday are eligible to win a Kånken Prize Pack including 1 Kånken Classic bag (style 23510), 1 Kånken Card Wallet (style 23780), 1 Kånken Pen Case (style 23783), 1 Fjällräven trucker hat (style 78138) and 1 Fjällräven t-shirt (style 87313). Winners will be selected randomly from the group of entries on that particular day. The winner will receive a digital communication with a promotional code that will allow them to select 1 Kånken Classic, of whatever color they choose (item must be in-stock at time of order), shipping charges may apply. Redeemable online.
Location Tracking: We collect location based data only when you are using your vAtom viewer or app to enhance the user experience. Location data will not be sold or shared with any third-parties.
SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
EACH PROMOTION IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE FIFTY (50) STATES OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS ARE OUTLINED BELOW. EACH PROMOTION SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND GOVERNED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE U.S.
1. Promotion Overview: From time to time, FJALLRAVEN USA may hold online or offline contests or sweepstakes (solely for ease of reference each, a " Promotion") via Sponsor's promotional website at fjallraven.com, some other interactive service or an offline mechanism. In each such Promotion, the available prizes and the number of possible prize winners will be set out in the materials that promote or solicit entries for the Promotion at issue ("Promotional Materials"). If a Promotion offered by any of the "Promotion Entities" (as defined below) has a set of Official Rules (as opposed to these Official Rules) that apply specifically to that Promotion, the terms of those specific Official Rules will govern that specific Promotion. These Official Rules govern all other Promotions. Unless otherwise indicated in the Official Rules or Promotional Materials for the particular Promotion, entry into one Promotion does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in any of the Promotions that are offered, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and not subject to challenge or appeal.
2. Eligibility: Promotions are open to consumers or the general public. Each Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are physically located and residing therein, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of time of entry and who are not employees or independent contractors of affiliates of Sponsor. Sponsor, the promotion and advertising agencies of Sponsor, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and any other person or entity involved with the production, administration or fulfillment of any Promotion (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the "Promotion Entities"), and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to participate in any Promotion or win a prize. All Promotions are void where prohibited or restricted.
3. How To Enter: To enter an online Promotion, you will need to interact with the online entry mechanic that has been set up for the Promotion. Any other methods of entry and limits on the number of entries will be communicated on the Website or as part of the Promotional Materials for the Promotion at issue. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All entries must be received before the applicable entry deadline in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for each Promotion. Proof of delivery or receipt of entries will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of entry into any Promotion.
4. Prizes: The prizes that are offered in each Promotion, and the Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each prize, will be described in the Promotional Materials or otherwise as part of the Promotion entry process. All aspects of prizes not otherwise described will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent for a prize (or prize component), except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) for one of equal value for any reason. If applicable, prizes will be shipped to street addresses in U.S. only. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes and prizes are subject to availability. All federal, state, or other taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner. Each winner may receive a 1099 from the Sponsor for the total ARV of prize that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won. Each winner agrees to provide Sponsor with necessary information to complete any necessary I.R.S. 1099 and other related tax information. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for that Promotion.
5. Drawing and Notification of Winners: Potential winner(s) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received using the information provided at the time of entry. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and if there is still no confirmed winner after such attempts have been made, if any, the applicable prize may go unawarded.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: Promotion Entities are not responsible or liable for entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), or for entries that are illegible, late, mutilated, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, deleted, damaged, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules and all such entries will be disqualified. By entering any Promotion, each entrant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by these Official Rules, as well as the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with these Official Rules, and that Promotion Entities shall have no responsibility or liability for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to: participation in any Promotion (including, but not limited to, the approval process to become registered); acceptance, possession, use/misuse and/or defects of a prize (including, but not limited to, cancellations and delays or any change by the air carrier(s), lodging facilities, or other company or any other persons providing any of the components for the winners and their guests (if applicable); human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of registration information; any and all prize limitations set forth in the company policy of any entrant; and/or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by a Promotion; interruption or inability to access a Promotion, Promotional Website, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of a Promotion; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions; cancellations and/or delays or any change by the air carrier(s), lodging facilities, or other company or any other persons providing any of components of the prize for the winner , even if caused by the negligence of one of the Promotion Entities. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from any Promotion, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Promotion Entities, and hereby acknowledge that all prizes are provided "as is" and Promotion Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement. Promotion Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the prize supplier or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with any Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g., SARS, swine flu), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate such Promotion in its sole discretion.
8. Rules/Winners List: These Official Rules will be posted on the Website or a copy can be obtained by mailing a request to 1795 Dogwood St., Louisville, CO 80027. Sponsor may also elect to announce the winner(s)' names on the Website.
9. Sponsor: FJALLRAVEN USA
10. Consent: If we ask for your personal information for reasons, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdrawing your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com.
12. Third-Party Services: In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as third-party marketing services, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your engagement with their services provided.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.