FJÄLLRÄVEN GET INTO NATURE GIVEAWAY: OFFICIAL RULES
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASES WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
General Terms and Conditions: These Official Rules are made pursuant to the Fjällräven Promotional Contest General Terms and Conditions (the “General Terms”), https://fjallraven.nftviewer.app/login/fjallraven/GetIntoNature2022/ . Together, the General Terms and these Official Rules govern your participation in the Fjällräven Get Into Nature Giveaway.
Contest Sponsor: The Fjällräven Get Into Nature Giveaway (the “Contest”) is sponsored and administrated by Fjällräven USA, LLC (the “Sponsor” or “Fjällräven”), 1795 Dogwood Street. Louisville, CO 80027.
Contest Period: The Contest beings at 12:00 AM ET on March 21, 2022 and ends on 11:59 PM ET on April 30, 2022 (the “Contest Period”). All Contest entries must be received by the Sponsor during the Contest Period.
Contest Eligibility: The Contest is open to residents of the 50 states of the United States and residents of Canada, excluding residents of Québec, who are at least the age of majority in their state, province, or territory where they reside at the time of entry (each, an “Entrant”). Please see the General Terms for additional eligibility requirements.
How To Enter: During the Contest Period, to be eligible to win the Prize, an Entrant can enter the Contest in the following ways (each, a “Contest Entry”):
- Entrants must complete the required fields of the online contest form available at https://fjallraven.nftviewer.app/login/fjallraven/GetIntoNature2022/ to enter.
Incomplete, bulk or illegible Contest Entries of any kind will, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, be ineligible for entry in the Contest. Entrants assume all risk of damaged, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or illegible Contest Entries. All Contest Entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sponsor may at any time, in their sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant who: does not meet the Contest’s eligibility criteria, fails to comply with or attempts to circumvent these Official Rules or the General Terms, or attempts to enter the Contest in any manner or through any means other than as described in these Official Rules, attempts to disrupt the Contest.
Prizes: Subject to complying with the Official Rules and the General Terms, Entrants will be eligible to receive:
- Standard Prize: Entrant’s choice of a US National Parks America the Beautiful Pass (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of US$80) or Canada Parks Discovery Pass (ARV of US$69.19). A total of 41 passes will be given away during the Contest Period.
- Grand Prize: A curated Fjällräven shopping experience and a gift code good for $1,000 worth of Fjällräven product.
The Sponsor has the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution may be made except in the Sponsor’s discretion. Prizes cannot be combined, or otherwise used in association, with any other promotion. Only one prize can be won per Entrant.
Standard Prize Contest Draw: One (1) random draw from all eligible Contest Entries will be held at approximately 12:00 PM EDT on each calendar day during the Contest Period (each, a “Standard Draw Date”) at the offices of the Sponsor. The Entrant whose Contest Entry is selected from the random draw on each Standard Draw Date will be eligible to receive a Standard Prize (a “Selected Entrant”). The odds of a Contest Entry being selected for a Standard Prize depend on the number of eligible Contest Entries received during the Contest Period.
Grand Prize Contest Draw: One (1) random draw from all eligible Contest Entries will be held at approximately 12:00 PM EDT on May 2, 2022 (the “Grand Draw Date”) at the offices of the Sponsor. The Entrant whose Contest Entry is selected from the random draw on the Grand Draw Date will be eligible to receive the Grand Prize (a “Selected Entrant”). The odds of a Contest Entry being selected for a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Contest Entries received during the Contest Period.
Prize Award: The Sponsor will attempt to notify each Selected Entrant by e-mail within one business day of the Draw Date, using the contact information provided in the Entrant’s Contest Entry. To claim the Prize, the Selected Entrant must respond to the Sponsor’s e-mail in the manner requested by the Sponsor (including as described in the paragraphs below) within seven (7) days from the date the Sponsor e-mails the Selected Entrant. If the Selected Entrant fails to do so, or if the Sponsor is unable to contact the Selected Entrant, or if the Sponsor is unable to administer the prize for any reason (including because the Selected Entrant fails to comply with the additional requirements below), the prize is forfeited and a substitute Entrant will be selected. If any prizes remain unclaimed by May 6, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT, all unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and no new winner will be selected. The Sponsor reserves the right not to award a prize for any reason.
As described in the General Terms, t
Before being declared the “Winner” and in order to receive a prize, upon receipt of the Sponsor’s email notification of being a Selected Entrant, such Selected Entrant must:
- sign and return the Prize Claim Statement to the Sponsor, as instructed on the Prize Claim Statement, within seven (7) days of the date the notification e-mail is sent to the Selected Entrant;
- correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, which is included on the Prize Claim Statement Statement; and
- provide valid proof of identity, residency, age and other relevant documentation to prove Contest eligibility.
If you have questions about these Official Rules or the Fjällräven Get Into Nature Givewaway, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to these Official Rules: The Official Rules are subject to change without notice. Changes to the Official Rules shall be posted only at https://www.fjallraven.com/us/en-us/legal/promotions-terms-and-conditions. The Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the Contest at any time without further notice to you.
FJÄLLRÄVEN PROMOTIONAL CONTEST GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promotion Overview: From time to time, FJÄLLRÄVEN USA (“Fjällräven” or the “Sponsor”) may hold online or offline contests or sweepstakes (solely for ease of reference each, a "Promotion") via Sponsor's promotional website at fjallraven.com, some other interactive service or an offline mechanism. In each such Promotion, the available prizes and the number of possible prize winners will be set out in the materials that promote or solicit entries for the Promotion at issue ("Promotional Materials"). Promotion’s offered by any of the "Promotion Entities" (as defined below) may be supplemented by sets of Official Rules that apply specifically to that Promotion, and are in addition to these General Terms and Conditions. To the extent necessary to resolve any conflict between these General Terms and Conditions and the terms of those specific Official Rules, the terms of the Official Rules for that Promotion will govern that specific Promotion. Unless otherwise indicated in the Official Rules or Promotional Materials for the particular Promotion, entry into one Promotion does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in any of the Promotions that are offered, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and not subject to challenge or appeal.
- Eligibility: Promotions are open to consumers or the general public. Each Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada, excluding residents of the province of Québec, who are physically located and residing therein, who are at least the age of majority in the state, province, or territory where they reside as of time of entry and who are not employees or independent contractors of affiliates of Sponsor. Sponsor, the promotion and advertising agencies of Sponsor, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and any other person or entity involved with the production, administration or fulfillment of any Promotion (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the "Promotion Entities"), and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to participate in any Promotion or win a prize. All Promotions are void where prohibited or restricted.
- How To Enter: To enter an online Promotion, you will need to interact with the online entry mechanic that has been set up for the Promotion. Any other methods of entry and limits on the number of entries will be communicated on the Website or as part of the Promotional Materials for the Promotion at issue. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All entries must be received before the applicable entry deadline in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for each Promotion. Proof of delivery or receipt of entries will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of entry into any Promotion.
- Prizes: The prizes that are offered in each Promotion, and the Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each prize, will be described in the Promotion’s Official Rules, Promotional Materials, or otherwise as part of the Promotion entry process. All aspects of prizes not otherwise described will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent for a prize (or prize component), except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) for one of equal value for any reason. If applicable, prizes will be shipped to street addresses in the U.S. and Canada only. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes and prizes are subject to availability. All federal, state, provincial, or other taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner. As applicable, each winner may receive a 1099 from the Sponsor for the total ARV of prize that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won. Each winner agrees to provide Sponsor with necessary information to complete any necessary I.R.S. 1099 and other related tax information. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for that Promotion.
- Notification of Winners: Potential winner(s) will receive notification within the experience and via email.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: Promotion Entities are not responsible or liable for entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), or for entries that are illegible, late, mutilated, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, deleted, damaged, or otherwise not in compliance with these General Terms or any applicable Official Rules and all such entries will be disqualified. By entering any Promotion, each entrant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by these General Terms or any applicable Official Rules, the applicable Promotion Materials, as well as the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with these General Terms or any applicable Official Rules, and that Promotion Entities shall have no responsibility or liability for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to: participation in any Promotion (including, but not limited to, the approval process to become registered); acceptance, possession, use/misuse and/or defects of a prize (including, but not limited to, cancellations, closures, or delays or any change by the air carrier(s), lodging facilities, or other company or any other persons providing any of the components for the winners and their guests (if applicable); human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of registration information; any and all prize limitations set forth in the company policy of any entrant; and/or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by a Promotion; interruption or inability to access a Promotion, Promotional Website, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of a Promotion; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions; cancellations and/or delays or any change by the air carrier(s), lodging facilities, or other company, entity or any other persons providing any of components of a prize for winners, even if caused by the negligence of one of the Promotion Entities. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from any Promotion, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Promotion Entities, and hereby acknowledge that all prizes are provided "as is" and Promotion Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement. Promotion Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the prize supplier or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with any Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g., SARS, swine flu), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate such Promotion in its sole discretion.
- Rules/Winners List: These General Terms will be posted on the Website or a copy can be obtained by mailing a request to 1795 Dogwood St., Louisville, CO 80027. Sponsor may also elect to announce the winner(s)' names on the Website.
- Sponsor: FJALLRAVEN USA, LLC
- Consent: If we ask for your personal information for reasons, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your express consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com.
Location Tracking: We collect location-based data only when you are using your vAtom viewer or app to enhance the user experience. Location data will not be sold or shared with any third parties.
- Third-Party Services: In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as third-party marketing services, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your engagement with their services provided.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.